Monday, April 20, 2009

Living Without You Day #1

19.4.09-Will be a memorable day. Everything won't be the same as yesterday.

TODAY,
I thought about you ore than often. And it's killing me. For all I have trusted you, this is what I get? I blame myself for being so stupid and blind. I blame myself for not leaving you earlier. Instead, I forgave you everytime you did something wrong. Eventhough i forgave you and gave you chances, you didn't appreciate it, did you? You screwed everything up. I still can't believe you did this to me. After what you did, you still get to choose?? I should say you still dare to choose? What am I to you? I guess I'm not important anymore.

FRIENDS are just so important to me now. I mean they ARE important at the beginning. Just that I kinda take them for granted. I mean after i changed school. (sorry!) I know they'll always be there for me. So the day when I broke up we went to eat ice-cream. PIZZA ICE-CREAM. Of course it's special. But I remembered the first time i went there to eat ice-cream was with him. He brought me there. But anyway, my friends did really entertained me. I didn't really cried. Much. Thanks to my beloved friends! Love y'all!

IN SCHOOL,
I was just sooo emo(tional). I just can't help it. Everybody realised of course. My school friends cheered me up. (thanks!). Ken Zhi even wrote a section for me about boy's bad things on his blog. (haha!) Thank him. Wish he and his girlfriend will go on smoothly. One of my teachers also just broke up with her boyfriend. So she also comforted me. I wished I'd been like her. She looks strong and normal that you can't even guess that she just broke up. I wish her all the best. =)

Suddenly, I don't know how I was when I'm single. I guess I'm not use to not sms you or call you.

ANYWAY, live still goes on without you. I'm gonna live WITHOUT YOU.

Bye bye blog!
-single meiyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment