Monday, April 27, 2009

Living Without You Day #8

I cannot believe and cannot understand the countless things you've done without me knowing. After everything is over only I knew. But I still don't understand. I felt so betrayed. I felt that I'm being fooled. I really hate back-stabbers and betrayers. I placed my trust on you, as you told me so. I lay my love on you, as I hope you would too. I rather be in denial, as I thought you would change. Clearly, I'm wrong, I'm dumb, I'm so naive. Why would someone do that for me?? I hate you. You make my life miserably miserable. You're not worth it. Thousands of guys out there are better than you. I wish you won't be any happier after all this.
Thinking back, I'm really stupid when I'm form 1. No. Every guy thinks form 1's are stupid. So form 1's, be alert and beware!

Today in school we have ADD MATHS TEST. I think I'm gonna flunk that paper. I only know how to answer half of it. And Hui En which is smaller than me by a year can do better than me. So paiseh. XD.

That's for today, bye bye bloggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment