Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dance fever



Elmo says:"Hello!"
Despite the time being 12am and all, I still blog 'today' like I said yesterday. At least I keep my words right..Appreciation day was quite good, I mean it went well. Oh, the 'A-day' was at Chee Wen primary school's auditorium. Not as many parents as I thought. Maybe all also like my dad last minute cannot or don't wanna come. -.- But at least my mum came and she didn't miss our class dance, which is me inside. We've been practising like shit for the last 4 days. And everyday minimum more than an hour maximum 3 hours? Some more that wednesday need to do T&T. Nearly died, but it was worth it. Pictures!

The stage- Form 3's singing..
Me and Jenn Li in the dark..
Mostly I have are all videos so no more pics..XD
Sadly, I can't record my class / myself dancing. LOL

Group pic! (not everyone in)(grabbed from facebook :D)
Later some of us (including me and my sis) walk to Hui Xuan's house which is actually just right beside Chee Wen but we need to walk a whole round to go in.



Me and Jenn Li again at Hui xuan's house...haha
After that we abit walk to summit cos no cab or bus. Damn not yeng wei, so tiring. We actually wanted to watch 2012 but the time has past so there's only Christmas Carols which is also not bad BUT the line is too long. So under MY estimation we won't be able to get the tickets in time to watch it. SO, we decided NOT to watch anything. -.- We end up playing at archade and walking around. Summit is just so....nothing. We got bored and people started to go back home.
And that's it. (I still want to watch 2012!) Summary: I woke up an hour and a half late (which is 6.30, supposingly 5am -.- paiseh~), come back at 9.30pm and my contacts stuck to my balls. EYEballs. :)
SUNDAY:
("Today") Went church. Then went pyramid actually to see my hophip teacher dance but I miss it. LOL. What a salmon. But I saw other groups dance. Not bad la.


Mum and annie AND that cae-le-fae mun yau LOL

Was bored..



Korean food :)


(Pss: the dance competition judge damn yeng wei)
(Pss is a whisper XD)
Nights people!









No comments:

Post a Comment