Monday, November 23, 2009

It's her 14th burfday!

Hi again!
You think I very rajin blogging eh? You are so right.. :)
Cos it's HER BIRTHDAY! *smiles* (the girl below)
Nice pic eh? Of course people like ME can take nice candid pics..ele~
I have to confess...............................that she lead me to like elmo first..XD
And and and, she has funny expressions like.....
She's chubby too! Cos it's in the 'jeans' geddit?
(By the way, pictures are from the last genting trip when we went into the theme park ourselves)
Not to mention, she's as short..aha aha aha!
We're sisters, we're best friends, we're chamwhore partners, we're fake enemies, I'm M and you're A, together we're M&A, geddit? LAME.
Eventhough we didn't go out for dinner tonight cos I have piano, eventhough I haven't buy you a present cos I just haven't bought one, I will make it up to you..I mean we. :D
So Happy birthday!
I know you're gonna see this later than today so,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :)
XOXO,
sis

No comments:

Post a Comment