Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Here comes holidays!

Hi ya!
I finally watch my 2012 yesterday night before I'm leaving. It was sad but I didn't cry out just like tears rolling in the eyes. But at the beginning I kinda laugh cos the first thing they show is a BLACK guy and when they say 'quantum' I heard something else..haha..(inner joke) Anyways, I said I'm leaving right. To where? Ahh.. It's a question for you to guess. I won't be here (in Malaysia) for about 9 days? Maybe 10? Actually I'm not sure, around there la. Of course this blog will be dead, no more appearing in MSN, no more facebook, yadda yadda. And and and, New Moon is coming out!! When I'm not here. -.- Hope to watch it there. And Christmas Carols too!! Tommorow will be the last day of school and we're gonna have a parteyy..Don't think I will be able to online tommorow, so BYE BYE my fellow friends. Take care. Wish you good morning, good afternoon, good night for each day I'm not here. Love ya'll. Happy holidays!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment