Monday, December 7, 2009

Love is in the rain

Malaysia dan Malaysians yang dikasihi,
HELLO :)
Yess, I'm back. Miss me?
Haha.
Well, for people who don't know where I went, I went to western Australia. Mainly. I went from Singapore to Perth and back to Singapore to Malaysia yesterday night. Geddit?
Of course, it was nice but alot of driving so I slept in the car alot. Nice scenary. Nice wheather. Nice hairs. BUT the shops close at 5pm. Waoh. At night, you have basically nothing to do. I'll let the pictures talk. :P
Singapore is also not bad. When you first step in Malaysia from Singapore, differance differance differance. Maybe I shall migrate someday. Want pictures? Ahh, show you some la. Soooo many photos le. I like it. XD
Our car that basically moves on 4 wheels and brings us wherever we want. :D
I dunno whether I should say the people there are canggih or just lazy. They have to pay and pack themselves. No cashiers needed.
This potato thing is soooo nice. Too bad we didn't have it in Malaysia. Well, at least I haven't found it. :/
This looks like the spinal cord of my dad. xD
Second night motel. Nicee~
Third night dinner. Happy family eh..It's actually take away food from red roosters which my mum love. Chicken~



The longest jetty at I-forget-where. Try-to-swim pose. It's not like I will jump in right. Haha

Trying to do the AHNEHHH~ ( people who know laughs, people who don't know ask me to show you next time ;) )

Nice sunset and the walking annie.

The untouchable water.
Okay, it's not untouchable but I didn't want to touch it. Hehe
CHEESE tasting. Yumm..

Think I so rich eh? I am. NOT.
They didn't put the contoh sign. HAHA

Magnificent view. Right? Must go there and FEEL it.

This is.......................................the gap. XD
The sea water actually looks like listerine blue and then someone gurgles it and spits it out.
I'm being gross. hehe
Second last day at King's Park. Very famous one le..
I love the greenary. And I love green. Green is the new PINK. (to Huien muahahaha)
The grass is so nice that people sleep on it. Free bed wei..
Family pic!

Demonstration of people sleeping. The "Ah boy". (He's my mother's side cousin)

This particular thing caught my eye.
AH AH AH.
There's people who's name is SHORT.

Last day at the wild life park.
Racist animals I
The white chicken. BAI CHI... geddit?

Racist animals II
black-grey-white spells RACIST.
Tommy the smoking donkey. JKJK.

Sheep shearing. The botak sheep. :)
Baby sheeps drink nene! Aww, so cute...

The 'ah boy' squeeze the milk out of the cow tits.
And he go :" I touch the tits very soft."
-.- wth..

Guess what's inside...........


*drum rolls*



A baby kangaroo!

Annie - wombat/ang mo - me


Koala! It's always sleeping..

The sexy kangaroo sleeping. XD


City of Perth. Nice view.

The eye of Perth. Which is so small compared to Singapore's. So I conclude that Perth have squintty eyes. :)

The night before we 'fly'. And the only friday night in a week that they open till 9pm. Wao..-.-
People street dancing. Yeng ah..

The ah boy's elmo.. :D
Picture taken by the annie. Not bad la..like taken with DSLR.

One of the Shopping malls in Orchard road. Obviously we're in Singapore already.
The whole street is full of christmas decos..lovely..
That's it!
Thank you very muchhh!


































No comments:

Post a Comment