Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tag by Carina

1. The person who tagged you is :
Cariiiiinaaaa aka nana =)

2. Your relationship with him/her is :
Friend/lesbian partner XD

3. Your first impression of him/her is:
TALL , SKINNY !!!

4. The most memorable moments with he/she is:
my first concert in Genting with her

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
she haven't say F*UCK to me, so..none..

6. If he/she becomes your lover
...not bad not bad..

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that:
forget her old ones and love me fully :)

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do:
Gladly say that it will never happen

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I love her too much =P

10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is:
Do her TAG

11. Your overall impression on him/her is:
She can really scold people when she wants!

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Not cruel enough

14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
someone who has brains, looks, character

15. For people who care and love you, say something to them:
Love me, love ya!

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:

1. Carina
2. Chi Yian
3. Olivia
4. Daphne
5. Hui Yee
6. Shi Lin
7. Natasha
8. Nicholas Yap Bin
9. Ken Zhi
10. Tze Lik

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with?
Me :D

18. Is 9 a male or a female?
Male

19. What is 2 studying at the moment?
what others are studying?? just no bio.

20. Who was the last person you had a chat with?
my sis (she can't stop annoying me)

21. What kind of music does 8 like?
Country I think..

22. Does 1 have any siblings?
Yup

23. Is 4 single?
Yup (with me she's double XD)

24. What is the surname of 5?
Wong

25. What's the hobby of 3?
Hmm..online? listening music?

26. Do 7 and 9 get along well?
Quite well ^^

27. Where is 10 studying at?
Pusat Tuition Sirius

28. Say something casual about your eyes:
It's BLACK

29. Have you tried developing feelings for 2?
Yea, of course I always do

30. Where does 9 live?
Subang

31. What colour does 4 like?
Black I guess..(she loves skulls)

32. Are 5 and 1 good friends?
Sure..best buds

33. Does 2 like 7?
They don't know each other

34. How did you get to know 8?
Kindymate, primary schoolmate, secondary classmate =)

35. Does 3 have any pets?
Dunno?

36. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Yup!

37. Are you sexy?
You think I am? Nah..

38. What am I doing now?
Mutitasking

I'm tagging the following:

Tze Lik (hahahahaha)
Nicholas (say you never do it before)
Daphne
Bei Li
Hui Xuan
Olivia
Li Shan
Ken Zhi
Ying Ying
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment