Friday, June 12, 2009

1st day of DD!

Today was an extremely tiring day for me. I have to take care of 3 kids aged 6-7. They're just simply cute. And I saw a boy that caught my eye
..................................................................................


............................................................


..................................................


........................................


................................


........................


.................


...........


.....



He's so adorable! But sadly I wasn't the one taking care of him.



Then we have a fashion show and these are our little models. The dresses were actually made by mahjong paper and pasted left-over cloths. (the last one on the right is a guy XD)



Later they made chocolate chip muffins. This girl is another one I find very adorable. She's like pro in baking/cooking even though she never cook before. (Duh!)


And most of all, the call me TEACHER. Haha. I do look like one right? Right!

looking forward to seeing the kids again!
~mei yi *exhausted*

No comments:

Post a Comment