Saturday, June 13, 2009

2nd day/ last day of DD!

Today, we went to KL bird park for DD outings. It rained! And I have to take care of my children. I like children but when they go out they're like ''Wah! So many birds eh!'' then they ran to see 'em. "The parrots so colourful le!" and "Why got so many hornbills one?", walaoeh, how I know? And the rain just made everything worst. We were about to see the bird show when it rained and my kids were so excited which made my job worst. I have to find them everytime. Haiz. Then I have to bare with the cold (in an air-cond place) 'cause I didn't have extra clothes and refuse to wear other people's.
Here are some pics.


Go bird park must take picture of birds only seems like it. (LOL)


Chickies that just hatched can't walk, so they are kept. Inside.


Chicky chicky. Actually they're ducks among them. (They stink)


One of my child is a real poser. But quite cute la. :D


This small boy is damn cute when he's eating. When he talks, I don't even know what he was saying! Haha.

Everything is now officially over. Tomorrow we helpers have to dance at stage a dance that our children dance. Brenda is already so high because of that dance. She's just so funny. XD

tatas,
mei yi

No comments:

Post a Comment