Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm BACK!

Hello hello! I'm welcoming myself back from Penang! XD
Last 3 days I have been in Penang with my family. Actually it was a 2 day trip but it turned out to be 3 days 2 nights. It was a >quite boring trip. For me (and my sis), we go there just to go to their malls. As for my parents (especially my mum), they go there just to makan. Whole day she say she want to eat this, eat that NON-STOP. We also visit relatives which are sooooo far related to me. Exp: my mother's mother's brothers'/ sisters' son/daughter. Whoever they are. Me and my sis were damn bored. At last, we went to 2 of their best/famous malls-Gurney plaza & Queensbay mall. Gurney plaza was.....small, compared to those in KL or pyramid but Queensbay mall was bigger. (Always) unfortunately, we don't have the time to shop as we like as we are rushing back home. In the end, I brought back nothing but some kilograms . Wonderful. Now I have to go work out. (argh!)
Oh yea, my dad before my mum found out my second piercings when we're at Penang. She didn't say anything....much. *whew* Luckily my popo's there. XD

Today my sis get to go Genting with her friend. T.T
But nevermind, I get to go BBQ at my friend's house too! =P


Penang Bridge-being lame -.-



Gurney drive-Looking at the dirty sea -.-


Camwhore =)

No comments:

Post a Comment