Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rise and shine!

Morning everybodey! Amazingly I woke up at 8+ this morning ON A HOLIDAY. Haha. Last year in school, everyday I wake up at 6.30am and sleep about like....2am? 4 hours sleep time. Wow. But now I cannot even I wake up at 8am. (I almost sleep off after offing my alarm XD) Alarms are useless 'cos I don't wake up to them. My sister wakes me up everyday (for school) she's damn noisy and scolded me. Now (holidays) I NEED to wake her up then I kena scolded. STILL. So Sad. *sobs* Anyways, later I'm going Pyramid (again) with my former classmates/best buddies! Shall blog again later.=) Or maybe not.


Late uploaded pics =)

Nicholas' drink at wong kok. Damn nice colour. Taste? Dunno.



My first dinner at Penang had a heart-shaped egg. aww...



Ice chocolate with floated whip cream..mmm...

enjoy your day!
~mei yi

No comments:

Post a Comment