Monday, June 1, 2009

Angry and disappointed...

A whole new month has started! Times flies. First day of June which is, today,
me and almost all of my classmates went to SHOGUN. We made reservations
about last two weeks and were so excited. We went there and we're so happy we
booked a table 'cos the walk in line is sooooo long. We ate as much and more. All
the sashimi's and unagi's. Heaven. How I WISHED it was like that.
Instead, we went there the person said we made the reservations at 1 Utama.
GREAT. That person is indeed helpful. He thought of a NOT win-win solution.
I felt my body's heat is concentrated on my head! But my friend says that my
head is cold. (usually it's hot.XD) So, we ate 'wong kok', which is also not bad la,
with my baked twin sauce rice.=) (whatever the name) But still, I'm
DISAPPOINTED. I think everybody else too are disappointed. Maybe I
SHOULD have called their manager out as my father said. Haha.


everybody check your reservations!

No comments:

Post a Comment