Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wednesday + Thursday

Yesterday I said I went to Pyramid right. So yea, we shop abit and we watched Night At The Museum 2. It was just fantastic and very funny. The movies was crowded as Wednesdays are 'movie days'. I saw Nicholas and Li Yon there. I cannot forget Nicholas' face when I showed him my 'new phone'. Haha. I saw many people that I know and people that I don't know (but recognise) like Alex and his girlfriend (woo~), Shi Teng, Renee, Donovan, Ying Xin, etc....
Actually I was exhausted and my legs ached after walking for so long. Or suppose to be. You won't expect that I'd sleep late right. But no, I slept at guess what time? 4am. Guess what time I woke up? 2pm. It's quite fair la. And a record for me. I was cutting and pasting the whole night for preperations for Discovery Days. (A 2-day activities for kids by my church). Actually I finished most of the things at 3.30am but I wanted to make a record so I read till 4+am. I didn't even feel like sleeping. I wanted to read till sun rise, but I know I still have things to do tomorrow. *aiks*
So now, I've just came back from a meeting, just ate my second meal for today and I'm now blogging. XD. Still have to wake up early tomorrow for DD!
Oh yea, I haven touch my homeworks yet. AH!!!!! So dead~ I shall worry and cry about it after DD.

Nights!
~meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment