Sunday, December 13, 2009

busy week



Hello peeps!

This week is abit busy and I only get to blog now. Never touch comp for 2days wei..
Anyways, last friday (which is the day after the birthdays), we have our class party at Alyssa's house (thanks for providing the place!). The party was fun, everyone is still their own self. Retarded self. Before the party, I have my own mess and was damn tired after that. Group pic!

Take I



Take II

Take III
Haha..it's 2D to 3D..
There's a 4th pic but not yet upload at FB (yes, I took it from FB) and I don't think that pic can see me......
Btw, where's nic?
*skip*
Saturday (which is yesterday) night, I good girl accompany my mum to some church friend's wedding dinner. It's abit I slept very late doing theory (my bad I know) and I'm holding my eyeballs to not let it drop out. You know what I mean.


Eventhough I'm tired, I still can SS. XD
Horny face :)



*NEW*
Fake smile face :)


I guess I won't be driving till next year end..
So much for having the advantage for an early birthday :(
xoxo,
meiyi





No comments:

Post a Comment