Monday, December 21, 2009

weehee~


Hello planet! *smiles*
My cousin sister came last night to sleep-over! It was kind of last minute. I thought it will be like awkward since we don't like call each other..? Anyways, it turn out that we have a good girls night. I mean good girls-night. And the next day (today) she drove us to Times Square. I should say we very 'geng' to reach there since we're not road experts. Okay, maybe with a little help la.. But I can remember the road and I'm totally going to ask my mum bring me there and she'll have no excuse of not knowing the way there. Hah! Oh yea, and her car is super cute with all that cute little things..





I don't know what are those but I'm certainly gonna put these kind of stuff in my future car..Haha!
Sayur-na-la! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment