Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye bye 2009!

Anyeonghasaeyo *180 degree bow*
If you're living in Malaysia now, it's not yet 2010 and it's new year's eve!
I hereby summarise year 2009:
It's a year of ups and downs. Really. Having to change school, cope with new school, adjust with new people, so on and so forth. I really am not that kind of person that likes changes. (I just like the way it is!) But as they say 'life is full of changes', and I don't think I can avoid that for the rest of my breathing time, so I'll just need to adjust to the changes regardless of time. I need time really. As this year, things happen, everybody have really cheer me up. RS members are awesome as usual. They've turn me into some weird person. (ngehh!) Best friends will still be in my heart. :) Time flies like a mosquito, time flies that you don't even have time to look back, time flies as we grow older and mature. Life just go on whether you pick yourself up when you fall or not. But next year (tommorow onwards) will be a year full of seriousness (with the exam and all) then we'll have fun. XD After next year we're going to college! Can you believe that! It means that we're getting old AND it means for another change. (pretty scary huh) I sound like a grandma alright. Anyways, I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night! Countdown-ing with friends tonight! Will blog tommorow. Happy new year in advance! *fireworks*
It looks better in highlight :D
The words I mean.
Hehe.
Love,
meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment