Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Heyya everybody it's christmas!!
For christians, Christmas is the day when Jesus is born. But nowadays, people just celebrate cos it's a public holiday and you have decos in shopping malls and it really gets you into the mood.
But anyhow, today's christmas (not so merry), and for me it's like any other public holidays just that you can see people (seldomly) wear hats and christmas trees around. The tradition or use-to-be's of giving presents on christmas has long forgotten. Maybe 'cos we've grown older? I don't know. So yea, I just came back from sungai wang/timesquare. Actually I was quite excited but my mum really knows how to spoil my mood. Whatever. I wasn't THAT excited anyway. I don't really know what I feel. I felt weird. But anyways, everything sounded abit melancholy. Maybe that's what I'm feeling.

MERRY CHRISTMAS still!
Wishing for someone in the future that can give me a white christmas.
Loves,
mei yi

No comments:

Post a Comment