Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Skating on ice..?

Yeeeeeellooooo~
Adorable kan?
Haha. I'm here to blog about yesterday. Haha. And I can't stop laughing. Haha. *Ehem* Ok I must chill..haha..
Yesterday, me, Hui en & co. (which consist of her cousin sis and bro XD), xuan, Chin li & sis went skating. Again. After that last time, Hui en wanted to go another time. And after this time, of course she wanna go again. Because of me right. Haha. Last time I was laughing and I can't stop laughing since then and this time too. This time HE better already no more ahh! ahh! She just let go of me whenever I go just a wee bit faster. And that means she is stuck by herself in the middle. Haha. But at least she didn't stuck to the sides. (Which means I can push her or scare her whenever I want. haha) She fell 2-3 times? -.- (Nothing compared to my first time or second in that case.) And I witnessed 2 of them and of course, I laugh, again. Teehee. And her cousin sis more pro than her can pick up faster than her. I thought I need to take care of that lil Kitty but instead I need to take care of her elder cousin sis aka HE. (She's not a Beh. haha.) HE's bro also not bad for the first time except his foot that bleed. Kesian. :( Xuan also not bad, quite good in fact, she can pull me around. :D Wee~ I like being pulled 'cos I'm too tired to skate. Haha. She ended up quite dry as in she didn't fall much, like me! XD Chilli and sis also quite pro can pull me around. Everybody complained about the pros (as in pros PROs) they 'swim' here 'swim' there, eventhough it's free fan (if you know what I'm sayin') they almost bang the people (us) and the people (us) trying to avoid them and almost fell. ( I not quite sure what I'm saying) Anyways, skating during holidays is just crowded and expensive. Not like last time empty and cheap. Ahh. It was fun (ny) skating! But we skate like 5 hours so abit tired la. Mana tau mum and sis wanted to eat dinner there. So the legs abit crying an eyeballs abit screaming la. Then we go shopping (yea, I still can shop) and we bought some stuff at Cotton on. Reached home at 10pm so I realised that I have been wearing contacts for like 14hours? So I was too tired to blog. But hey, here I am blogging. :) And and and I don't understand why my arms' muscles are aching from skating?

Abit shit-green here,
loves,
meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment