Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random post


Hi there!
Back for a random post. Since it's a random post I'll post it randomly. LOL
Anyway, what's so random about this random post? You ask.
I don't really know since it's a random post. XD
I just wanna say that that that I have dinner at at at Daorae.
As you can see it's a Korean BBQ restaurant.
(I watch enough korean shows to know the workers there don't speak korean.)
It's hard to communicate.

BBQ! Just like those korean shows. Sis ate kimchi like heaven. XD
It's good.
It's in taipan (go find yourself if you want, 'cos there's so many there).
Remember bring money.



Second random thing is that I've finished the book that I just bought. Ahaha.
Book title: Where rainbows end (as you can see too)
Author: Cecelia Ahern (who also wrote PS I Love You)
If I were to summarise this book in 3 words, it'll be: Love and friendship.
Sounds very normal and abit boring right?
But you're wrong. :P
It's fantasy, funny, and what they call a page-turner.
(You'll never let it go when you've start reading.)
That's where I've got my dark-eye-circles and eye-bags. :/

And and and I've paint my nails to welcome my parents back that day. LOL
Excuse. But I wasn't bored or anything.
I was just being funny. TeeHee. :D


Church is still in a christmas mood.
Hope the countdown plan work. *fingers crossed*
Tata.



No comments:

Post a Comment