Saturday, January 16, 2010

100th post!

Hell-O :D
(This is mine.)
OKAY, today we went skating again! Of course HE wanted to go again. She desperately want to go and don't wanna wait till new year. -.- Anyways, today got a few more people like THX, my banana, stupid John, pee lick, and can see. My god, huien can actually take her revenge anytime. But when she almost fall I can't help but laugh. XD Her plan to go back dry failed. Aha aha aha. John fake dunno how to skate but then can skate bloody fast. -.- Stupid kenzhi le, try to turn a few rounds, and say STYLE style style, then he fell down. (hahaha! it rhymes) He's pulling anybody down when he's trying to stop. So me and banana ran away when we saw him. Hahaha. Laughs. Pictures!


Me and HE :)



Me and THX :)



MY-HE-THX (our names are so cool :D)



HE-THX



Anneyy (try to do the horny face huh)



Hehe..I post this pic and she's gonna kiss me..


Me and the BAnana jennli :)

BTW, this is my blog's 100th post. :) Should I congrat my blog or me? Teehee.
Good night and sour dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment