Monday, January 4, 2010

Last day of first day of (secondary) school

Haha. Abit candid ah.
Today will remain in history 'cos today is the last day of first day of secondary school. LOL. Can't believe I'm form 5. I may not look like it but I'm still a senior kay! First day of school is always the best. Ice-breaker was good. Thinking back, in government schools, I enjoy going to school the first 4 months 'cos there's always activities going on and the teachers are busy. So, abit jalan-jalan la. But now, we have to start working our butts off from the start of the year. This year is also THE year. So, really cannot slack anymore. Anyways, I've to admit I old already la. Today alot of younger new students. Walao, I tell you they all small small go dye hair. It's not like I can't dye but.........it's only months since I highlighted. The colour is like fading. Haih. And the hair is still not long enough. Ok, there are more cons than pros in this. So, I'll just have to wait :(
Till then,
kiss me! not...
BEEBEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment