Sunday, January 31, 2010

Early birthday for carina

It's SUNDAY people!
Last day of the week and it's back to busy days. (for people as rajin as me...ele~)
Well, this is an awesome week. :)
The week have a perfect ending too. I had lunch with the galfriends just now at wong kok. Actually we're celebrating carina's early birthday since the actually day will be a very happening day. Haha. Will wish her then. XD
It was good. I'm happy their happy. :D Too bad Chiyian can't come. Abit miss her la.
I went home early with my mum and sis but I think most of them will go redbox, which I didn't join. Maybe now they haven't even come back. LOL.


Yes, I'm 38. I have colourful nails again. Yeng ah~


Oh yea, my wife gave me this.
Adorable kan..<3


That's it!
Have been updating quite alot this week that means I've been going out alot so it means next week less going out which means less updating. Haha. XD
Tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment