Friday, January 1, 2010

New year countdown!

Hey! Yesterday's countdown was hmm..okay la..Sorry I'm not those who are good in introducing friends. The fireworks at first are like farts that can hardly come out or say small burps. Anyways, we went to sunway lagoon awhile since it's free to just go in and take a look. Pictures!




Annie.



And Annie.



Me and carina in front of the merry-go-round.



Somewhere outside lagoon. (PS. my legs are not glowing it's the car)



The lamborghini that everybody wants to take picture with.



Christmas decos eventhough it's over. Sighs.



And the moon is super bright last night when we come home about 1 something. It's a good sign for the new year. I think.
Sorry, for the less-words. I'm abit sick. I just need one more time to prove that I'm allergic to smoke. 'Cos yesterday night practically everyone is smoking everywhere. Urgh. I don't get smokers. Nights.





No comments:

Post a Comment