Saturday, January 23, 2010

SAT-UR-DAY


Credits: Annie
Weekends here! Nothing to get excited about really. Just that I get to sleep. Haha.
So today, I work. But not as if like work but work as if like cleaning. Clean what? Clean my babies. My babies as if like my 'babies' but not as if like my real babies. Geddit? Okay, I'll cut the 'as if's' and 'but's'. For now. Hehe. Wondering what's my babies. Haha. Basically everything I own are my babies. And these are special babies. =)

-


-


-


-


-


Haha. I polished them from the inside out and outside in.
Shiny betul yea.
Love my babies.
Eventhough I hope for a grand piano. Haha.
Well, going for dinner!
Hope I can eat sushi again.
Eventhough I ate it last weekend. Haha.
It's like I'm writing some sajak with formats.
Eventhough I'm not. Haha.
Bee bee.
Imma be imma be~~




No comments:

Post a Comment