Saturday, January 30, 2010

AWESOME FRIDAY-Nokia X6 Launch Parteyy!

Hiya peeps!
Omg, yesterday night I went to the Nokia X6 launch party! It was kind of a last minute thing 'cos my sis's friend can fetch us there and my sis told me (and ask my mum) like after school.? Then we rush home and eat and headed there. I tell you it's damn awesomeeee! Way much better than the AAR's one. This time it's held at Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club Indoor Arena. Yes, it's indoor and they have air-cond or whatever they use to blow the wind. I didn't even break a sweat man. Mainly it's about launching the new Nokia X6 and some 66 lucky people can get to buy the phone for RM66 which is way worth it 'cos it costs about 3K (they say). Other than that the party's featuring boys like girls which is why most of the people came for. I came for boys like girls AND Khalil Fong! <3>
When boys like girls' lead singer coming down everybody no longer listen to the malay singer and start screaming. Including me. Haha.


The LJs. (I support nokia)


Khalil's fans. (the words read Da Tong) I wanted to join them. Haha.


Khalil! omgomgomg The real person lagi yeng.


Boys like girls!
I just love the song two is better than one, and luckily they sang it. I mean he sang it.



Fortunately I still have my voice after screaming so long. If I have gone abit later we would have skiped the potong-steamers. Haha. And and and when I reached home I trip one something and my toe nails' bleeding. URGH! Damn scared. But since wednesday, even with all the stress and homeworks, I'm still high till today and in a super good mood. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment