Wednesday, January 27, 2010

School and first day anniversary


Our love <3

Let me let out a huge WHOOOOOO~
Yesterday night I was shoved in my face with homeworks and assignments that are due today. You couldn't imagine how stress and gan jiong I am. I'm not a person who goes all gan jiong with school work but this time is really something. A huge relieve that part of it is over. But this year really a hectic year I shall say. It's only January and we've gotten and done so many homeworks and more assignments to be coming up. *sighs* I don't have a bad day or anything. I really don't, in fact I'm quite high today, but I just felt so fed up by school's work and studies. Not that the lessons are not interesting, not that the teachers are not good, it's just that I felt that I have no time of my own. What a year. And January seems to pass so slowly.
Apart from that, the good news is I'm married to banana. :)
Our 1st day anniversary pics. Aww..


Like banana twins XD


Our wedding rings <3


She have a nice mirror :P
hahas
Gotta go now, beebee
(PS, banana shooteneh~)


No comments:

Post a Comment